Cleantech Open Accelerates Clean Innovation
August 23, 2013 Editor 0
The Sacramento Bee reported that the Cleantech Open, an innovation accelerator, is partnering with PARC, a Xerox company, to promote the formation and development of cleantech startups. PARC is now a National Sponsor of the Cleantech Open, and plans to work closely with the Cleantech Open to create industry events, mentor entrepreneurs and startups, and provide technology expertise and prototyping support to selective startups. The Cleantech Open is the largest and most effective accelerator of its kind for clean and green entrepreneurs who want to change the world. Each year, cleantech entrepreneurs from across the United States submit their business ideas in order to participate in the Cleantech Open Accelerator, which offers in-depth training, networking, and the chance to receive national recognition and funding.
Click here to read the full article.
- Sowing the Seeds of Green Entrepreneurship: Startup Bootcamps and Pitching Competitions
- 7 ways to support the next wave of women-led innovation in Ethiopia
- Using Open Innovation to combat Ebola
- “Open Innovation” Picking Up Steam
- Failure is a fundamental component of business evolution
- Can Open Innovation Help South Africa Solve Its Power Problems?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018