Cleantech Open Accelerates Clean Innovation
August 23, 2013 Editor 0
The Sacramento Bee reported that the Cleantech Open, an innovation accelerator, is partnering with PARC, a Xerox company, to promote the formation and development of cleantech startups. PARC is now a National Sponsor of the Cleantech Open, and plans to work closely with the Cleantech Open to create industry events, mentor entrepreneurs and startups, and provide technology expertise and prototyping support to selective startups. The Cleantech Open is the largest and most effective accelerator of its kind for clean and green entrepreneurs who want to change the world. Each year, cleantech entrepreneurs from across the United States submit their business ideas in order to participate in the Cleantech Open Accelerator, which offers in-depth training, networking, and the chance to receive national recognition and funding.
Click here to read the full article.
- Leveraging Silicon Valley — From Wherever You Are
- Global hub for SKA officially inaugurated
- How to Thrive in Social Media’s Gift Economy
- What’s the Connection Between Counting Squares and Innovation?
- Innovator’s Accelerator (IAx) A Revolutionary Learning Program
- Power to the People: Kandeh Yumkella Shares Strategies for Making Energy Accessible
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020