Being ‘disruptive’ requires space for creativity, innovation
August 23, 2013 Editor 0
Solutions to the problems facing the world today have not yet been conceptualised and the importance of innovation is driving change in business and societies globally, says Internet Solutions MD Saki Missaikos. The importance of innovation is the ability to conceptualise a new idea first, to find new ways to collaborate and develop products. Innovation has broken the barriers of commerce and industry to which companies must adapt to flourish.
Go to Source
- Our world is full of bad UX, and it’s costing us dearly
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world
- How do different business models affect intellectual capital?
- Big ‘liquid batteries’ could mean a better, cleaner grid
- Opportunity Recognition in Social Entrepreneurship: A Thematic Meta Analysis
- Run your body as a business (give us your feedback on this new corporate venture)
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020