Being ‘disruptive’ requires space for creativity, innovation
August 23, 2013 Editor 0
Solutions to the problems facing the world today have not yet been conceptualised and the importance of innovation is driving change in business and societies globally, says Internet Solutions MD Saki Missaikos. The importance of innovation is the ability to conceptualise a new idea first, to find new ways to collaborate and develop products. Innovation has broken the barriers of commerce and industry to which companies must adapt to flourish.
Go to Source
- Revolutionizing ICT and Agribusiness: A Conversation with M-Farm’s Jamila Abass
- Calling all mobile industry entrepreneurs
- The Rockefeller Foundation Partners with Nigeria’s FG on Agriculture
- Open innovation and Bioscience
- ISO 9000: is it panacea for small businesses in developing countries?
- Provider acceptability of Sayana® Press: results from community health workers and clinic-based providers in Uganda and Senegal.
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021