Being ‘disruptive’ requires space for creativity, innovation
August 23, 2013 Editor 0
Solutions to the problems facing the world today have not yet been conceptualised and the importance of innovation is driving change in business and societies globally, says Internet Solutions MD Saki Missaikos. The importance of innovation is the ability to conceptualise a new idea first, to find new ways to collaborate and develop products. Innovation has broken the barriers of commerce and industry to which companies must adapt to flourish.
Go to Source
- Innovative ICT-mediated activities for people, profit and planet
- Open innovation and Bioscience
- Be a Minimally Invasive Manager
- Sansa, Roscosmos consider radio telescope cooperation deal
- mHealth Alliance and Rockefeller Foundation Honor Leading Mobile Health Innovators of the Year
- Where do good ideas come from?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021