Africa: Anti-Mosquito Patch Set for Trial
August 23, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]A patch designed to make people ‘invisible’ to disease-transmitting mosquitoes may soon undergo field trials in Uganda.
Go to Source
- Analysing the impacts of ICT on knowledge work productivity
- Wastewater key to quenching global thirst, UCI-led review finds
- Environmental sustainability in hotels: a matter of category?
- Introducing the new Intel Student Partners 2014!
- Towards a sustainable system of drug development.
- How Young Women are Spurring Success for Digital Jobs Africa
SA nuclear agency developing new research reactor programme Comparative study of economic viability of rural electrification using renewable energy resources versus diesel generator option in Saudi Arabia
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020