South Africa: Libraries and Information Technology in Schools
August 22, 2013 Editor 0
[Parliament of South Africa]The Portfolio Committee on Basic Education has noted that some progress has been made by the Department of Basic Education (DBE) regarding library and information services and e-education in schools in the country.
Go to Source
- What’s the implication of 3D printers for the World Bank’s mission?
- Measuring Creativity for Innovation Management
- The Innovation Management Maturity Model: How Do You Stack Up?
- ‘Internet of everything’ promises profits for the nimble
- Africa: Can Visiting Science Centres Boost Science Literacy?
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020