Kenya: Safaricom to Process Rent Payments Through “Lipa Kodi Na M-Pesa”
August 22, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]M-Pesa, the flagship brand of the leading integrated communications service provider Safaricom Limited, has introduced a new rent collection and payment service dubbed Lipa Kodi na M-Pesa. Under the new scheme, customers will pay KSh.6 for transactions of up to KSh. 5,000, in the graduated scheme that will see those paying rent of between KSh.50, 000 and KSh.70, 000 charged a transaction fee valued at KSh. 220.
Go to Source
- Time to let loose? Why lawmakers should ease up on mobile banking rules
- How We Did It: Invested Development’s Sean Smith on Convincing Safaricom to Launch the AppWiz Challenge.
- As smartphone wars heat up: Africa Techies beware of the App distraction to your business
- Safaricom AppStar Challenge: Call for Submissions
- Celebrate the IDEOS vs. Samsung $100 Smartphone Price War in Kenya
- The Ten Most Innovative Companies In Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018