Kenya: Safaricom to Process Rent Payments Through “Lipa Kodi Na M-Pesa”
August 22, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]M-Pesa, the flagship brand of the leading integrated communications service provider Safaricom Limited, has introduced a new rent collection and payment service dubbed Lipa Kodi na M-Pesa. Under the new scheme, customers will pay KSh.6 for transactions of up to KSh. 5,000, in the graduated scheme that will see those paying rent of between KSh.50, 000 and KSh.70, 000 charged a transaction fee valued at KSh. 220.
Go to Source
- Time to let loose? Why lawmakers should ease up on mobile banking rules
- How We Did It: Invested Development’s Sean Smith on Convincing Safaricom to Launch the AppWiz Challenge.
- As smartphone wars heat up: Africa Techies beware of the App distraction to your business
- Safaricom AppStar Challenge: Call for Submissions
- The Ten Most Innovative Companies In Africa
- Celebrate the IDEOS vs. Samsung $100 Smartphone Price War in Kenya
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021