Ghana: Solar Operated Laptop (SOL) Launched
August 22, 2013 Editor 0
[Ghana Govt.]The Ministry of Education has, over the past 10 years, made giant strides in enrolment at both the pre-tertiary and the tertiary levels, with the pre-tertiary recording a 90% enrolment, the Minister for Education, Prof Naana Jane Opoku-Agyeman, has disclosed.
Go to Source
- Factors influencing venture capital financing of real estate development in Ghana
- Tackling informal entrepreneurship in Ghana: a critical analysis of the dualist/modernist policy approach, some evidence from Accra
- Technical Efficiency in Agribusiness: A Meta-Analysis on Ghana
- UAV Drones Can Accelerate Development in Ghana
- Negawatt in the making: Ghanaians host the first energy efficiency Challenge
- Improving complementary feeding in Ghana: reaching the vulnerable through innovative business–the case of KOKO Plus.
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021