Ghana: ICT Centre Launched At Ejisu
August 21, 2013 Editor 0
[Ghana Govt.]The Ejisu -Juaben Municipal Chief Executive, Mr Afrifa Yamoah Ponko, in collaboration with the management of Subah Infosolutions Ghana, has launched an Information Communication Technology (ICT) training centre at Ejisu for the youth to build their capacity in the assembling and repairs of computers and mobile phones.
Go to Source
- Factors influencing venture capital financing of real estate development in Ghana
- Tackling informal entrepreneurship in Ghana: a critical analysis of the dualist/modernist policy approach, some evidence from Accra
- Technical Efficiency in Agribusiness: A Meta-Analysis on Ghana
- UAV Drones Can Accelerate Development in Ghana
- Negawatt in the making: Ghanaians host the first energy efficiency Challenge
- Improving complementary feeding in Ghana: reaching the vulnerable through innovative business–the case of KOKO Plus.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021