Optimal Level for Open Innovation Investment
August 20, 2013 Editor 0
The Wellspringworldwide website reported a recent study which measured the R&D performance from Open Innovation activities. The paper, “Towards an open R&D system”collected data on the innovation performance of 2,537 companies that were engaged in different levels of Open Innovation practices. The study provides a great overview of how different investments into internal vs. external R&D practices (i.e. Open Innovation) have contributed to the launch of innovative products. The study provides a powerful story about the role of Open Innovation in enhancing the performance of R&D.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018