Africa: Tech Can Open Borders to Business, Create Millions of Jobs
August 20, 2013 Editor 0
[African Arguments]Intra-African trade accounts for just 12% of the continent’s total trade, presenting a huge opportunity for growth. The latest figures show that if African countries increased the trade between them by only five per cent it would create $34 billion dollars of extra revenue year on year.
Go to Source
- MoU to allow nine African countries to drive forward radio astronomy projects
- Nuclear power has advantages for Africa, atomic agency head avers
- Global Risks of Rejecting Agricultural Biotechnology
- Preventing Hunger: Biotechnology is Key
- NASAC statement on the occasion of the G8+5 Summit in L’Aquila, Italy
- Can Crowdfunding Solve the Startup Capital Gap?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020