A New Opportunity for Successful Green and Inclusive Businesses
August 20, 2013 Editor 0
Climate change, environmental degradation, poverty and social inequalities are some of the most pressing challenges of our time. Often times, these challenges are closely linked. People living at the Base of the Pyramid (BoP) are the most vulnerable to environmental pollution and suffer most severely from the consequences of climate change. Achieving green and inclusive growth has thus become an urgent and challenging priority, and the private sector has a crucial role to play here.
- Nairobi Technology Salon: What are the Technology Challenges in International Development?
- The Problem with Productivity of Multi-Ethnic Teams
- Campaign to reinforce Southern voice in research
- Innovation Fueled by Experimentation
- Business Model innovation – what if all our beliefs were overturned?
- 7 Reasons to Avoid Crowdfunding
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020