A New Opportunity for Successful Green and Inclusive Businesses
August 20, 2013 Editor 0
Climate change, environmental degradation, poverty and social inequalities are some of the most pressing challenges of our time. Often times, these challenges are closely linked. People living at the Base of the Pyramid (BoP) are the most vulnerable to environmental pollution and suffer most severely from the consequences of climate change. Achieving green and inclusive growth has thus become an urgent and challenging priority, and the private sector has a crucial role to play here.
- Methods of Measuring Ideas for Innovation
- Getting the Growth Strategy Right: In industries ripe for supercompetitors, adopting the right growth strategy is key
- Is more IT always better for business?
- Impact of Development and Efficiency of Financial Sector on Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Developing Countries
- Infectious disease research gets a boost from websites, blogs, and social media
- Pilot test on growing mushrooms and generating biogas from sisal waste
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020