The Open Innovation Business Model
August 19, 2013 Editor 0
The Innovation Excellence website noted that accomplishing sustainable, breakthrough innovations within multinational corporations is attainable using open innovation and innovation hubs. Open innovation blends a firm’s internal assets with the seemingly limitless knowledge pool outside of the firm. Open innovation allows companies to connect with companies and innovators who have “ready-to-go” products, services, or technologies, in order to minimize risk and to circumvent the innate inefficiencies often found in large corporate structures.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019