The Open Innovation Business Model
August 19, 2013 Editor 0
The Innovation Excellence website noted that accomplishing sustainable, breakthrough innovations within multinational corporations is attainable using open innovation and innovation hubs. Open innovation blends a firm’s internal assets with the seemingly limitless knowledge pool outside of the firm. Open innovation allows companies to connect with companies and innovators who have “ready-to-go” products, services, or technologies, in order to minimize risk and to circumvent the innate inefficiencies often found in large corporate structures.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019