The Open Innovation Business Model
August 19, 2013 Editor 0
The Innovation Excellence website noted that accomplishing sustainable, breakthrough innovations within multinational corporations is attainable using open innovation and innovation hubs. Open innovation blends a firm’s internal assets with the seemingly limitless knowledge pool outside of the firm. Open innovation allows companies to connect with companies and innovators who have “ready-to-go” products, services, or technologies, in order to minimize risk and to circumvent the innate inefficiencies often found in large corporate structures.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018