The Open Innovation Business Model
August 19, 2013 Editor 0
The Innovation Excellence website noted that accomplishing sustainable, breakthrough innovations within multinational corporations is attainable using open innovation and innovation hubs. Open innovation blends a firm’s internal assets with the seemingly limitless knowledge pool outside of the firm. Open innovation allows companies to connect with companies and innovators who have “ready-to-go” products, services, or technologies, in order to minimize risk and to circumvent the innate inefficiencies often found in large corporate structures.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019