How to Measure the Innovation Process and its Results
August 19, 2013 Editor 0
There are dozens of different metrics that you can apply to the innovation process. In this excerpt from The Innovation Master Plan, we look at the 12 that are useful to most organizations, as well as the entire set of 92 metrics.
Go to Source
- What should replace the project paradigm?
- How To: Set Off In Mobile Advertising in Africa – “Please Call Me”, WAP, Metrics & More
- AIDS research: Cured of HIV?
- Let’s Be Realistic About Measuring Impact
- Surprise! Free Public Internet Access Venues Do Not Compete with Mobile Phones for Users
- How Pearson Is Reinventing Global Education
Categories: How To
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020