How to Measure the Innovation Process and its Results
August 19, 2013 Editor 0
There are dozens of different metrics that you can apply to the innovation process. In this excerpt from The Innovation Master Plan, we look at the 12 that are useful to most organizations, as well as the entire set of 92 metrics.
Go to Source
- What should replace the project paradigm?
- How To: Set Off In Mobile Advertising in Africa – “Please Call Me”, WAP, Metrics & More
- Do You Believe the Ethiopian Government’s Reasons for the Lack of Reliable Internet Access?
- New technique yields never-before-seen information critical to biofuels research
- Leaders, Drop Your Masks
- Igniting Innovation & Ideas
Categories: How To
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021