How to Get the Most from your Innovation Software: Key Process Considerations
August 19, 2013 Editor 0
HYPE Innovation is producing a series of five articles to help innovation practitioners, and those new to collaborative innovation, understand how to build a successful and sustainable enterprise program. Each article will address a different theme, will focus on clear actions any company can take, and highlight pitfalls to avoid. The first article in this series explains how software can help engage your enterprise in innovation, yet also shares experiences from HYPE clients as to the other key activities required to make a ‘software-enabled’ program successful over many years.
Go to Source
- Crossed Signals: Things that Keep Us from Effective Collaborative Innovation
- Innovators Aren’t Born – They’re Made
- Why HR and Finance will Love Collaborative Innovation
- Ascend Your Innovation Plateau: Think Leadership
- What’s That Smell? Skunk Works® Meets Collaborative Innovation
- Thinking of Creating an Innovation Centre of Excellence? Think again.
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018