Agoa: An opportunity for Obama to define his Africa legacy
August 19, 2013 Editor 0
Everyone stands to gain if Africa can sustain and accelerate its progress in tackling poverty and finding jobs for its growing young population, write Carlos Lopes of UNECA and Kamal Dervis of the Brookings Institution
- Ask our youth: How can we farm for billions?
- Obama’s new fix-Africa-toolbox includes one shiny new tool: private investment
- How to make markets work for the poor–and measure the results
- Free life insurance with your phone bill? Ghana’s Tigo tries it
- Infographic: Which countries have more mobile money accounts than bank accounts?
- The future of Edtech in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018