East Africa: Focus On Private Sector – Making ICT Partnerships Work
August 16, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Tanzania’s science minister, Makame Mbarawa, has recently called on the public and private sectors in Rift Valley nations to collaborate on information and communications technology (ICT), highlighting examples of how such partnerships have benefited his country’s development.
Go to Source
- Tanzania: Ministry Launches National eHealth Strategy
- Tanzania: Simbanet Deploys GPON Fibre Technology in Dar es Salaam
- R&D survey is a chance to move African science forward
- Tanzania: Samsung Launches New Generation Phones
- Surprise! Guess Which Country is 2nd for Mobile Money Globally?
- Beware The Sweet Seducation of 3G Mobile Broadband Data Hype
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019