East Africa: Focus On Private Sector – Making ICT Partnerships Work
August 16, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Tanzania’s science minister, Makame Mbarawa, has recently called on the public and private sectors in Rift Valley nations to collaborate on information and communications technology (ICT), highlighting examples of how such partnerships have benefited his country’s development.
Go to Source
- Tanzania: Ministry Launches National eHealth Strategy
- Tanzania: Simbanet Deploys GPON Fibre Technology in Dar es Salaam
- R&D survey is a chance to move African science forward
- Tanzania: Samsung Launches New Generation Phones
- Surprise! Guess Which Country is 2nd for Mobile Money Globally?
- Beware The Sweet Seducation of 3G Mobile Broadband Data Hype
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018