East Africa: Focus On Private Sector – Making ICT Partnerships Work
August 16, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Tanzania’s science minister, Makame Mbarawa, has recently called on the public and private sectors in Rift Valley nations to collaborate on information and communications technology (ICT), highlighting examples of how such partnerships have benefited his country’s development.
Go to Source
- Tanzania: Ministry Launches National eHealth Strategy
- Tanzania: Simbanet Deploys GPON Fibre Technology in Dar es Salaam
- R&D survey is a chance to move African science forward
- Tanzania: Samsung Launches New Generation Phones
- Surprise! Guess Which Country is 2nd for Mobile Money Globally?
- Beware The Sweet Seducation of 3G Mobile Broadband Data Hype
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019