Collaboration, the Engine of Open Innovation
August 14, 2013 Editor 0
The World Industrial Reporter website reports that historically there is a 20% success rate for new products and services. Approximately eight of every ten products sales fail or do not provide sustainable results for the company. As such a holistic open innovation process that includes the acquisition, development and commercialization of technologies is essential for a firm that wants to improve their innovation success rate. Roundtable discussions with colleagues highlight the power of open innovation and how it helps to decrease the time-to-market, and development and commercialization costs, while increasing the innovation budget. An open innovation model coupled with constant interaction with customers and technology providers can deliver superior return on innovation.
Click here to read the full article.
- Taking Open Innovation Management One Level Up
- Giving Open Innovation a Chance to Work
- 5 Ways Your Company Culture is Stifling Innovation
- 10 Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
- 10 Prospects and Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
- Open innovation as a new paradigm for global collaborations in health.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020