Africa’s agriculture commodity exchanges take root
August 14, 2013 Editor 0
A handful of African countries are setting up commodity exchanges in an effort to develop agricultural markets and improve food security. Are they the key to Africa’s agricultural growth?
- Uber for Tractors is Really a Thing in Developing Countries
- Bio-enhanced Seeds: creating the next generation of seeds
- Rural entrepreneurship or entrepreneurship in the rural – between place and space
- Ancient wisdom boosts sustainability of biotech cotton
- Agricultural revolution in Africa could increase global carbon emissions
- Nanotechnology in agriculture: prospects and constraints.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020