Canonical lowers cost of Ubuntu smartphone in bid to reach crowdfunding goal
August 13, 2013 Editor 0
Canonical lowered the price of its Ubuntu smartphone to $695 from $775 in a bid to reach its lofty $32 million crowdfunding goal in the next two weeks.
Go to Source
- Spotted… Fake Crowdfunding Campaigns.
- Can Internal Crowdfunding Help Companies Surface Their Best Ideas?
- Will the Ubuntu Phone Rock the African Software Development Market?
- The Ubuntu Edge maybe dead, but Ubuntu Mobile lives on
- As smartphone wars heat up: Africa Techies beware of the App distraction to your business
- Africa: Smartphones Used to Detect Parasitic Worms
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019