Canonical lowers cost of Ubuntu smartphone in bid to reach crowdfunding goal
August 13, 2013 Editor 0
Canonical lowered the price of its Ubuntu smartphone to $695 from $775 in a bid to reach its lofty $32 million crowdfunding goal in the next two weeks.
Go to Source
- Spotted… Fake Crowdfunding Campaigns.
- Can Internal Crowdfunding Help Companies Surface Their Best Ideas?
- Will the Ubuntu Phone Rock the African Software Development Market?
- The Ubuntu Edge maybe dead, but Ubuntu Mobile lives on
- As smartphone wars heat up: Africa Techies beware of the App distraction to your business
- Africa: Smartphones Used to Detect Parasitic Worms
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018