Canonical lowers cost of Ubuntu smartphone in bid to reach crowdfunding goal
August 13, 2013 Editor 0
Canonical lowered the price of its Ubuntu smartphone to $695 from $775 in a bid to reach its lofty $32 million crowdfunding goal in the next two weeks.
Go to Source
- Can Internal Crowdfunding Help Companies Surface Their Best Ideas?
- Spotted… Fake Crowdfunding Campaigns.
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world?
- Six Things You Need to Know About Crowdfunding in Developing Countries
- Can Crowdfunding Work for Developing World Projects?
- A $16 Billion Dollar Future in Feature Phone App Development
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020