Canonical lowers cost of Ubuntu smartphone in bid to reach crowdfunding goal
August 13, 2013 Editor 0
Canonical lowered the price of its Ubuntu smartphone to $695 from $775 in a bid to reach its lofty $32 million crowdfunding goal in the next two weeks.
Go to Source
- Can Internal Crowdfunding Help Companies Surface Their Best Ideas?
- Spotted… Fake Crowdfunding Campaigns.
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world?
- Six Things You Need to Know About Crowdfunding in Developing Countries
- Can Crowdfunding Work for Developing World Projects?
- A $16 Billion Dollar Future in Feature Phone App Development
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021