Canonical lowers cost of Ubuntu smartphone in bid to reach crowdfunding goal
August 13, 2013 Editor 0
Canonical lowered the price of its Ubuntu smartphone to $695 from $775 in a bid to reach its lofty $32 million crowdfunding goal in the next two weeks.
Go to Source
- Spotted… Fake Crowdfunding Campaigns.
- Can Internal Crowdfunding Help Companies Surface Their Best Ideas?
- Will the Ubuntu Phone Rock the African Software Development Market?
- The Ubuntu Edge maybe dead, but Ubuntu Mobile lives on
- As smartphone wars heat up: Africa Techies beware of the App distraction to your business
- Africa: Smartphones Used to Detect Parasitic Worms
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019