Africa: Microsoft Introduces the 4afrika Scholarship Program
August 13, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]In recognition of International Youth Day, Microsoft Corp. today introduced the 4Afrika Scholarship program, as part of its 4Afrika Initiative, through which it will provide mentorship, leadership and technical training, certification, university-level education and employment opportunities for promising African students.
Go to Source
- What About Facebook Messenger Chatbots for Development?
- VCs’ Strange, Instinctual Need to Replace Founders
- Relevance of Systems Thinking and Scientific Holism to Social Entrepreneurship
- Book Review: Theory Building for Hypothesis Specification in Organizational Studies
- How Smart Leaders Translate Strategy into Execution
- Value chains learning hubs workshop: co-creating solutions for eastern and southern Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020