Africa: Microsoft Introduces the 4afrika Scholarship Program
August 13, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]In recognition of International Youth Day, Microsoft Corp. today introduced the 4Afrika Scholarship program, as part of its 4Afrika Initiative, through which it will provide mentorship, leadership and technical training, certification, university-level education and employment opportunities for promising African students.
Go to Source
- Pharmacogenomics of Rosuvastatin: A Glocal (Global+Local) African Perspective and Expert Review on a Statin Drug.
- Kenyan scientists release five new canning bean varieties after sixty-year wait
- Discovering Africa’s drug potential
- Study of visual, sensorial and physicochemical characteristics of Tommy Atkins mangoes submitted to ionising radiation as a method of postharvest conservation
- Why Radical Transparency Is Good Business
- Let Your Customers Streamline Your Business
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021