South Africa: New Agreement Will Foster High-Level Science Collaboration With the U.S.
August 12, 2013 Editor 0
[SKA Africa]Johannesburg -South Africa’s SKA Project (SKA SA) and the National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO) in the US have agreed to continue their collaboration across a broad front to advance cutting-edge radio astronomy projects in both countries over the next five years.
Go to Source
- South-South Innovation- Experiences from India.
- The impact of market orientation on family firm performance
- Engineer builds low-cost device to purify human waste, make compost and generate electricity
- Think: A Tigo Rwanda Start-Up Incubator Idea Gone Bad
- Innovating to improve women and children’s health
- Open Innovation and Stakeholder Engagement
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020