South Africa: New Agreement Will Foster High-Level Science Collaboration With the U.S.
August 12, 2013 Editor 0
[SKA Africa]Johannesburg -South Africa’s SKA Project (SKA SA) and the National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO) in the US have agreed to continue their collaboration across a broad front to advance cutting-edge radio astronomy projects in both countries over the next five years.
Go to Source
- Pilot facility launched in Ghana to transform human waste into renewable biodiesel fuel
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa
- 3 Ways to Improve Farmer Information Systems
- 30 Ways to Present a New Idea
- Group in move to train 10 000 African electronics technicians by 2015
- Leaders, Choose Your Words Wisely
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021