South Africa: New Agreement Will Foster High-Level Science Collaboration With the U.S.
August 12, 2013 Editor 0
[SKA Africa]Johannesburg -South Africa’s SKA Project (SKA SA) and the National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO) in the US have agreed to continue their collaboration across a broad front to advance cutting-edge radio astronomy projects in both countries over the next five years.
Go to Source
- Case: Open Innovation in the Biorefinery Industry
- Africa: Africa Technology Innovators to Bag 100,000 Euros in Contest
- A massive open online course on pharmacogenomics: not just disruptive innovation but a possible solution.
- Stretching Your Global Mindset
- How to Ensure Long-Term Sustainability for a Computer Lab
- Africa: View On Private Sector – Uncounted Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020