Nigeria: Canada Invests N500 Million On Research On Indigenous Vegetables in Nigeria
August 12, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]Osun State University, Osogbo, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with two Canadian universities for carrying out research work on ‘Sustainable Production and Utilisation of Under-utilised Nigerian Vegetables to Enhance Rural Food Security’.
Go to Source
- Prevention and Management of Non-Communicable Disease: The IOC Consensus Statement, Lausanne 2013.
- Ethiopia innovation platform meeting reports document progress and partnerships
- Who says GMOs are necessary? Small farmer shatters rice record
- Human Capital and Development
- End of the Great-Man Theory of Innovation
- Africa: Student Inventors Win U.S. Funds to Bring Ideas to Market
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020