Nigeria: Canada Invests N500 Million On Research On Indigenous Vegetables in Nigeria
August 12, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]Osun State University, Osogbo, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with two Canadian universities for carrying out research work on ‘Sustainable Production and Utilisation of Under-utilised Nigerian Vegetables to Enhance Rural Food Security’.
Go to Source
- Determinants of knowledge sharing in a public sector organization
- ICT must be used in improving the employability of youth
- Failure is a fundamental component of business evolution
- Everything Wrong in ICT4D Academia in One Research Paper
- Government procurement – a path to SME growth?
- South Africa: First Meerkat Telescope Foundation Laid
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021