Congo-Brazzaville: Mobile Software Used to Save Forests
August 12, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]A new mobile software may help local communities in the region of Brazzaville, Republic of Congo, manage their natural resources and monitor logging activities in the forest.
Go to Source
- A million ways to get rich, choose one –Startapp or Startup?
- Shifts in global water systems — markers of a new geological epoch: The Anthropocene
- Delivering Solutions for Growth: Promoting Competitiveness and Innovation through Activist Strategies
- Excitement in physics world as ‘particle consistent with Higgs boson’ is found
- Technology gets rid of dictators, but not social classes
- RISING voices: Haroon Sseguya, technology scaling specialist at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020