Congo-Brazzaville: Mobile Software Used to Save Forests
August 12, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]A new mobile software may help local communities in the region of Brazzaville, Republic of Congo, manage their natural resources and monitor logging activities in the forest.
Go to Source
- A million ways to get rich, choose one –Startapp or Startup?
- Kenya: Offloading Mobile Data to Wi-Fi Could Save Millions, Improve Service
- Zimbabwe: Govt to Computerise Mining Operations
- Kenya: Airtel, Softbank Trial Cost Effective 3G to Rural Areas Using Satellite
- How Can We Strengthen Local Capacity for ICTs in M&E?
- Ericsson Applications Awards (EAA) Eastern Africa 2012: Apps for the Networked Society
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018