Congo-Brazzaville: Mobile Software Used to Save Forests
August 12, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]A new mobile software may help local communities in the region of Brazzaville, Republic of Congo, manage their natural resources and monitor logging activities in the forest.
Go to Source
- A million ways to get rich, choose one –Startapp or Startup?
- How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
- ‘Push’ versus ‘Pull’ Entrepreneurship: an ambiguous distinction?
- Are These 6 Steps All That’s Needed to Ensure Digital Inclusion?
- Africa: Wireless Broadband Use Up but Least Developed Countries Left Behind, UN Reports
- Book presentation: Effective collaboration in NGOs: strategic alliances and networks
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020