Africa: Sony Introduces “Shake 7”
August 12, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]Sony today announced the launch of the Shake-7, the new super high power Home Audio System with massive 31,350W PMPO power output. Designed for the true music lover who craves for high powered audio and heavy bass, the Shake -7 is an ideal product for the Kenyan market.
Go to Source
- ASSESSING TECHNOLOGY DIFFERENCES IN ELECTRONIC AND MOBILE PAYMENT SYSTEMS AMONG DEVELOPED AND DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- Expanding the Mobile Apps Market: Making Mobile Work at the Base of the Pyramid
- Fish farming: High-tech breeders
- Crossing the chasm with beacon products in the portable music player industry
- New USAID ToolKit: How to Implement Electronic Payments in Development Programs
- Can Catering for Creativity Make Innovation Happen?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021