Uganda: Students Create Agro-Market Mobile App in Orange Competition
August 10, 2013 Editor 0
[New Vision]Makerere -Curtains were drawn on the Orange community innovations awards on Thursday, with Lisa Katusime and Isaac Omoit emerging as the top-prize winners.
Go to Source
- Using Open Innovation to combat Ebola
- Ericsson innovation lab may be opening in Uganda — the first in Africa
- Makerere reaps over 9 PALITA Awards 2013
- Finalists score big with Orange Community Innovation awards
- Project 6 makes strides in diversification and commercialization of sorghum and millet value added products.
- Surviving with paranoia through green and clean marketing in Indian FMCG sector
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021