Uganda: Students Create Agro-Market Mobile App in Orange Competition
August 10, 2013 Editor 0
[New Vision]Makerere -Curtains were drawn on the Orange community innovations awards on Thursday, with Lisa Katusime and Isaac Omoit emerging as the top-prize winners.
Go to Source
- Using Open Innovation to combat Ebola
- Ericsson innovation lab may be opening in Uganda — the first in Africa
- Makerere reaps over 9 PALITA Awards 2013
- Finalists score big with Orange Community Innovation awards
- Project 6 makes strides in diversification and commercialization of sorghum and millet value added products.
- Emerging capability or continuous challenge? Relocating knowledge work and managing process interfaces
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020