Uganda: Students Create Agro-Market Mobile App in Orange Competition
August 10, 2013 Editor 0
[New Vision]Makerere -Curtains were drawn on the Orange community innovations awards on Thursday, with Lisa Katusime and Isaac Omoit emerging as the top-prize winners.
Go to Source
- Finalists score big with Orange Community Innovation awards
- Makerere reaps over 9 PALITA Awards 2013
- Using Open Innovation to combat Ebola
- Ericsson innovation lab may be opening in Uganda — the first in Africa
- Project 6 makes strides in diversification and commercialization of sorghum and millet value added products.
- ACIA 2014: UCC is looking for Uganda’s next biggest ICT Innovator
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018