Africa: Satellite Technologies for Africa – a User Perspective
August 7, 2013 Editor 0
[Biz-Community]In today’s ever-developing technology environment, characterised by the daily introduction of new technologies and services, users have become accustomed to continued upgrade and replacement programs. The iPhone5 replaced the iPhone4 and Windows 8 replaced Windows 7 (or may be not quite!). The general expectation is that anything new today is an improvement on what was there before.
Go to Source
- The Future of Corporate Innovation
- A strategic framework for transgenic research and product development in Africa
- Open Innovation modes and the role of internal R&D: An empirical study on Open Innovation Adoption in Europe.
- Asia-Pacific Companies Adopting Open Innovation
- Imaginarium | Tapping into 3D Printing
- Focus on Poverty: geoengineering isn’t worth the risk
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020