Africa: Satellite Technologies for Africa – a User Perspective
August 7, 2013 Editor 0
[Biz-Community]In today’s ever-developing technology environment, characterised by the daily introduction of new technologies and services, users have become accustomed to continued upgrade and replacement programs. The iPhone5 replaced the iPhone4 and Windows 8 replaced Windows 7 (or may be not quite!). The general expectation is that anything new today is an improvement on what was there before.
Go to Source
- SA, SKA partners developing a new African network of telescopes
- Nigeria: Wike Urges Stakeholders to Exploit Opportunities in ICT to Develop Education
- What every Start-up can learn from an empty bar in Antwerp.
- Africa’s Agricultural Revolution Will Be Driven by Research and Technology
- Applying the principles of sustainable development in the leather industry in Morocco: tannery case
- “African Health Innovation Systems: Preface”
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021