Kenya: New Breed of Rice Raises Hopes for Domestic Rice Production
August 5, 2013 Editor 0
[ThinkAfricaPress]In Kenya’s bid to reduce its reliance on rice imports, a new strain that uses less water and has high nutritional value could prove significant.
Go to Source
- Conservation and utilization of African Oryza genetic resources.
- Illuminating the developing world’s “invisible” consumers
- Seven things you need to know to turn a start-up into a scale-up
- Kenyan scientists release five new canning bean varieties after sixty-year wait
- Measure of age in soil nitrogen could help precision agriculture
- The secret life of a World Bank actuary
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020