Africa: Off-Grid Solar Sterilisers Could Aid Remote Areas
August 5, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Cairo -A solar-powered steriliser could provide remote areas in the developing world with a portable, off-grid solution for sanitising medical instruments and equipment, according to a study.
Go to Source
- Tackling informal entrepreneurship in Ghana: a critical analysis of the dualist/modernist policy approach, some evidence from Accra
- SAP offering software tools that analyse product data, context to accelerate design
- Considering business start-up in recession time: The role of risk perception and economic context in shaping the entrepreneurial intent
- NEWS: As the poor reap the benefits of globalization, the rich fight it
- Find Your Moment of Obligation
- How can we cut the high costs of remittances to Africa?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020