Africa: Let’s Make a Success of Failures
August 5, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Unsuccessful development initiatives offer vital lessons – but only if we are open about failure, says Ben Taylor.
Go to Source
- 20 Business Model Innovations
- Sensors for MERL: What Works? What Does Not? What Have We Learned?
- Where Free, Profitable, Impact and Scale Intersect: Insights From the Story of Aravind
- Halal Products – Burgeoning Growth Ahead
- Beneficial use of science key to post-2015 development
- Rwanda: Rwf20 Million for ICT Competition
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021