Africa: Let’s Make a Success of Failures
August 5, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Unsuccessful development initiatives offer vital lessons – but only if we are open about failure, says Ben Taylor.
Go to Source
- Knowledge adaptation key to local innovation, finds review
- Africa: Algae Biofuels Deemed Unsuitable for Developing Nations
- Nigeria: GTbank Commences Instant Account Opening On Facebook
- Embrace failure and inclusiveness in innovation, experts say
- Intl review confirms success of African science initiative
- Grants4Targets: an open innovation initiative to foster drug discovery collaborations.
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018