Africa: Let’s Make a Success of Failures
August 5, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Unsuccessful development initiatives offer vital lessons – but only if we are open about failure, says Ben Taylor.
Go to Source
- SA nuclear agency developing new research reactor programme
- What the Ebola Crisis Can Teach Business Leaders
- Please RSVP Now for ICT4D Principle 9: Be Collaborative
- Monica Paschal: portrait of a successful vegetable and poultry farmer
- Applying change management metaphors to a national e-Health strategy.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020