Africa: Energy in Mid-Air
August 5, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Harvesting wind at high altitude may be the next big thing in the field of renewables because it is a more efficient and flexible alternative to conventional wind turbines.
Go to Source
- Ivorian agricultural scientists open up their research
- An experimental approach to compare carbon sequestration rate of four species of legume used as biological façade
- Can Your C-Suite Handle Big Data?
- Social entrepreneurship, age and gender: toward a model of social involvement in entrepreneurship
- On Opposite Continents, 2 Individuals Turning Waste Into Wealth
- Improving the productivity of small ruminants in Kenya’s climate-smart villages
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020