Strong interest in technology innovation competition
August 2, 2013 Editor 0
Online registrations for entry into South Africa’s newest technology innovation competition, the Step-Up Technology Innovation Competition, have been phenomenal for a competition in its inaugural year, says Step-Up Technology Innovation Competition manager Martin Feinstein.
Go to Source
- Competition aims to expedite commercialisation of technological innovations
- Use innovation to ease inequality in poorer nations, says OECD
- The future of business matchmaking
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020