Strong interest in technology innovation competition
August 2, 2013 Editor 0
Online registrations for entry into South Africa’s newest technology innovation competition, the Step-Up Technology Innovation Competition, have been phenomenal for a competition in its inaugural year, says Step-Up Technology Innovation Competition manager Martin Feinstein.
Go to Source
- Competition aims to expedite commercialisation of technological innovations
- Use innovation to ease inequality in poorer nations, says OECD
- The future of business matchmaking
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021