Is freemium revenue model taking over premium in entertainment?
August 2, 2013 Editor 0
Entertainment industry has growing immensely locally and catching up with the international markets. The same has been happening in the technology (especially in entertainment) space. More local developers have with huge interest noticed the trends in the app stores and are taking advantage of it. Entertainment apps make approximately 75% of apps in the stores, […]
Go to Source
- Forget Ads! Here are the Money Making techniques every startup should know. (+PDF)
- Attempt on improving property of highly-densified biomass resources for renewable energy
- Next Generation Open Innovation – What do I need to get started?
- Three Rules to Make Your Company Exceptional
- Midsize Companies Must Prioritize Ruthlessly
- Poverty alleviation consequences of rural educational enterprise: a case study of Madonna University, Elele
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020