HE Mahama Urges African Govts to Invest in Agric Research
August 2, 2013 Editor 0
The President of Ghana H.E John Dramani Mahama has challenged African governments to give more money to their universities to be able to carry out more applicable research.
- Knowledge creation in universities and some related factors
- Do Customers Even Care about Your Core Competence?
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world?
- The Seven Essential Characteristics of Innovative Companies
- Greek tragedy: ‘Sleepwalking’ toward an economic abyss, with eurozone fears pervading the Spring Meetings
- The impact of market orientation on family firm performance
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020