HE Mahama Urges African Govts to Invest in Agric Research
August 2, 2013 Editor 0
The President of Ghana H.E John Dramani Mahama has challenged African governments to give more money to their universities to be able to carry out more applicable research.
- Building applications in Azure
- Post Harvest Challenges in Agriculture – Can Mobile Apps Help?
- 3 Ways To Create Buy-In for True Customer-Centric Design
- Wanted: Innovative Sustainable Business Models
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Institutional Investment in Infrastructure (“In3”): A view from the bridge of a development agency
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021