HE Mahama Urges African Govts to Invest in Agric Research
August 2, 2013 Editor 0
The President of Ghana H.E John Dramani Mahama has challenged African governments to give more money to their universities to be able to carry out more applicable research.
- Innovation : Key to meeting rising food demand.
- Molecular diversity of Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus in Sudan: high rates of intra-species recombination – a driving force in the emergence of new strains.
- The Creative Process
- Local inventor goes global with new heat transfer technology
- Africa: Pros and Cons of High-Tech TB Testing
- Open Innovation Partnerships Foster Global Health Care
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020