Grants to support scientific training of PhD students
August 2, 2013 Editor 0
Climate, Food and Farming Research Network Call for Proposals, 2013. Grants to support scientific training of PhD students from developing countries.
- Breakthrough by U of T-led research team leads to record efficiency for next-generation solar cells
- Domain Specificity and the Limits of Creativity Theory
- What mobile money did to USSD, RootIO will do to radio
- Early Biomarkers and Regulatory Innovation in Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis.
- HPTLC assay Of Thymoquinone In Black Seed And Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa Linn) And Identification Of Thymoquinone Conversion With Uv-Vis.
- How to Launch a Tech Hardware Startup in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020