Leveraging Networks to Create Impact
August 1, 2013 Editor 0
Final post in a four-part series that explores the role of using an innovative network model to source new solutions to pressing problems.
Go to Source
- The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
- Crowdfunding for Development: Recommendations Vs. Reality
- The wisdom of crowds: The potential of online communities as a tool for data analysis
- Crowdsourcing Feedback to Improve Healthcare Systems
- 10 Reasons Open Innovation Can Fail
- The Innovation Toolkit with 37 Inspiring Tools
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021