Africa: Science in Public Conference
July 26, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]NOTTINGHAM -SIP13: Does science capacity building in Africa make a difference?
Go to Source
- New development of medicines for priority diseases in Africa.
- What are the Top 10 Technology Challenges in International Development?
- Africa’s New Engine
- HIV and mothers’ milk: As luck would have it
- Africa: Obituary – David Dickson (1947-2013), Founder of Scidev.net
- New sophisticated control algorithms poised to revolutionize electric battery technology
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020