Africa: Science in Public Conference
July 26, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]NOTTINGHAM -SIP13: Does science capacity building in Africa make a difference?
Go to Source
- To Work with Data, You Need a Lab and a Factory
- Slideshow: 8 Facts about Financial Inclusion and Gender
- Understanding and managing knowledge loss
- Open Services Innovation: A Review
- 9 Tips For Your (Open) Innovation Project
- Drivers of household food availability in sub-Saharan Africa based on big data from small farms.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021