Tanzania: Citizens Urged to Make Use of DNA Technology
July 25, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]INDEPENDENCE of the judiciary should be protected under the new constitution and supported by the public if democratic governance is to prevail in the country, Chief Justice (CJ) Mohamed Chande Othman said.
Go to Source
- Kenya: Resistant Maize Seed Developed
- What Should We Be Teaching ICT4D Students?
- South African Herbal Extracts as Potential Chemopreventive Agents: Screening for Anticancer Splicing Activity.
- How to Let Your Purpose Find You
- Use of Social Media in Inbound Open Innovation: Building Capabilities for Absorptive Capacity
- Basecamp’s Strategy Offers a Useful Reminder: Less Is More
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020