Tanzania: Citizens Urged to Make Use of DNA Technology
July 25, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]INDEPENDENCE of the judiciary should be protected under the new constitution and supported by the public if democratic governance is to prevail in the country, Chief Justice (CJ) Mohamed Chande Othman said.
Go to Source
- Do Customers Even Care about Your Core Competence?
- What About Facebook Messenger Chatbots for Development?
- Rwanda: Rwanda Revenue Authority Introduces Mobile Application That Allows Declaration and Payment of Taxes By Mobile Phones
- Africa: New Report Proposes Steps to Boost Food Growing
- What are the emerging markets for mobile payments in EA
- Africa: Low-tech Data Access is Still Needed
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021