Rwanda: Gap Still Deep Between ICT and Agriculture
July 25, 2013 Editor 0
[Focus]Mariyana Mukamunana, who sells vegetables at Biryogo market, says she has no source of information to set her prices, apart from what other vendors are selling similar wares for. “I have no information on how to sell; I set the price according to what I spent buying the vegetables and other expenses,” she explains.
Go to Source
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda
- Competitive Cities: Kigali, Rwanda – governance, growth and gorillas
- Sensors for MERL: What Works? What Does Not? What Have We Learned?
- Spatiotemporal Detection of Unusual Human Population Behavior Using Mobile Phone Data
- Smart Africa returns – with a focus on Rwanda
- Financial Inclusion Up Close in Rwanda
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020