Rwanda: Bank of Kigali Unveils New Mobile Banking Platform
July 25, 2013 Editor 0
[New Times]Bank of kigali unveiled a new mobile banking solution, mVISA platform yesterday, which will enable customers’ to access their accounts from wherever they may be, reports Ben Gasore.
Go to Source
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda
- Competitive Cities: Kigali, Rwanda – governance, growth and gorillas
- Sensors for MERL: What Works? What Does Not? What Have We Learned?
- Spatiotemporal Detection of Unusual Human Population Behavior Using Mobile Phone Data
- Smart Africa returns – with a focus on Rwanda
- What are the emerging markets for mobile payments in EA
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021