Kenya: Publishers Want to Develop Digital Content for Schools
July 25, 2013 Editor 0
[The Star]CURRICULUM publishers have asked the government to engage them in developing digitised content for schools’ syllabus.
Go to Source
- Analyzing Kenya’s Laptops for Children Initiative
- Malawi: Minister Says Science and Technology Crucial for the Country’s Economic Development
- Kenya: Over 2,700 Nairobi Schools to Benefit From Free Internet
- Kenya: Support Laptop Project, Uhuru Tells Teachers
- Kenya: Operations in Uasin Gishu to Go Digital
- Invest in Yourself and Become More Innovative!
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019