Kenya: Publishers Want to Develop Digital Content for Schools
July 25, 2013 Editor 0
[The Star]CURRICULUM publishers have asked the government to engage them in developing digitised content for schools’ syllabus.
Go to Source
- Apple’s Contributions to Open Innovation
- Do Customers Even Care about Your Core Competence?
- 3 Signs That Women Are Gaining Power in the ICT Industry
- Sustainable innovation: the key to global development
- Addictive supply chains: Why Nestle can’t quit child labor
- From the ‘Last Mile’ to the ‘Last Centimeter’
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021