Kenya: Publishers Want to Develop Digital Content for Schools
July 25, 2013 Editor 0
[The Star]CURRICULUM publishers have asked the government to engage them in developing digitised content for schools’ syllabus.
Go to Source
- Africa: Konga.Com Unveils Africa’s e-Commerce Centre, Warehouse
- African Diaspora Key to the Continent’s Development: World Bank
- No Electricity Means No Internet: It’s Time to Bridge the Gap!
- Please RSVP Now for Build for Sustainability: ICT4D Principle 4
- Are ‘Better’ Ideas More Likely to Succeed? An Empirical Analysis of Startup Evaluation
- Group Intelligence Correlates With Social Aptitude, Not IQ
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020