Kenya: Publishers Want to Develop Digital Content for Schools
July 25, 2013 Editor 0
[The Star]CURRICULUM publishers have asked the government to engage them in developing digitised content for schools’ syllabus.
Go to Source
- Analyzing Kenya’s Laptops for Children Initiative
- Malawi: Minister Says Science and Technology Crucial for the Country’s Economic Development
- Kenya: Over 2,700 Nairobi Schools to Benefit From Free Internet
- Kenya: Support Laptop Project, Uhuru Tells Teachers
- Kenya: Operations in Uasin Gishu to Go Digital
- Invest in Yourself and Become More Innovative!
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018