Kenya: Publishers Want to Develop Digital Content for Schools
July 25, 2013 Editor 0
[The Star]CURRICULUM publishers have asked the government to engage them in developing digitised content for schools’ syllabus.
Go to Source
- Analyzing Kenya’s Laptops for Children Initiative
- Malawi: Minister Says Science and Technology Crucial for the Country’s Economic Development
- Kenya: Over 2,700 Nairobi Schools to Benefit From Free Internet
- Kenya: Support Laptop Project, Uhuru Tells Teachers
- Kenya: Operations in Uasin Gishu to Go Digital
- Invest in Yourself and Become More Innovative!
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019