Kenya: Publishers Want to Develop Digital Content for Schools
July 25, 2013 Editor 0
[The Star]CURRICULUM publishers have asked the government to engage them in developing digitised content for schools’ syllabus.
Go to Source
- Leading Innovation in Multinational Subsidiaries
- 8 key approaches to accelerate financial inclusion
- Promoting Financial Inclusion: Is Mobile Money the Magic Bullet?
- The XXIV ISPIM Conference – Innovating in Global Markets: Challenges for Sustainable Growth
- The rise of the entrepreneurial economy and the future of dynamic capitalism
- Small Companies Innovations in Emerging Countries: E-Business Adoption and its Business Model
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020