4 revolutionary business models
July 24, 2013 Editor 0
The Myob website notes that a business model is not focused on what you do but HOW your business creates, delivers and captures value. Much has been written about the impact of online businesses on traditional brick and mortar business. However, going online does not change the core business in many instances, it just adds another communication channel for sales or service. There’s greater success in doing a business model innovation as this takes a system wide view rather than a typical ‘bolt-on’ view. This article looks at a diverse range of examples, including gaming, house wares, insurance, software and coffee.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018