4 revolutionary business models
July 24, 2013 Editor 0
The Myob website notes that a business model is not focused on what you do but HOW your business creates, delivers and captures value. Much has been written about the impact of online businesses on traditional brick and mortar business. However, going online does not change the core business in many instances, it just adds another communication channel for sales or service. There’s greater success in doing a business model innovation as this takes a system wide view rather than a typical ‘bolt-on’ view. This article looks at a diverse range of examples, including gaming, house wares, insurance, software and coffee.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021