4 revolutionary business models
July 24, 2013 Editor 0
The Myob website notes that a business model is not focused on what you do but HOW your business creates, delivers and captures value. Much has been written about the impact of online businesses on traditional brick and mortar business. However, going online does not change the core business in many instances, it just adds another communication channel for sales or service. There’s greater success in doing a business model innovation as this takes a system wide view rather than a typical ‘bolt-on’ view. This article looks at a diverse range of examples, including gaming, house wares, insurance, software and coffee.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019