4 revolutionary business models
July 24, 2013 Editor 0
The Myob website notes that a business model is not focused on what you do but HOW your business creates, delivers and captures value. Much has been written about the impact of online businesses on traditional brick and mortar business. However, going online does not change the core business in many instances, it just adds another communication channel for sales or service. There’s greater success in doing a business model innovation as this takes a system wide view rather than a typical ‘bolt-on’ view. This article looks at a diverse range of examples, including gaming, house wares, insurance, software and coffee.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019