4 revolutionary business models
July 24, 2013 Editor 0
The Myob website notes that a business model is not focused on what you do but HOW your business creates, delivers and captures value. Much has been written about the impact of online businesses on traditional brick and mortar business. However, going online does not change the core business in many instances, it just adds another communication channel for sales or service. There’s greater success in doing a business model innovation as this takes a system wide view rather than a typical ‘bolt-on’ view. This article looks at a diverse range of examples, including gaming, house wares, insurance, software and coffee.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019