Tanzania: NIMR Conducting Research On Baobab Oil
July 22, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]THE National Institute for Medical Research (NIMR) is conducting a research on baobab oil to ascertain if it contains toxic ingredients and is therefore unfit for human consumption.
Go to Source
- Core Competence Management in the Era of Open Innovation
- Government procurement – a path to SME growth?
- Tasklets: enabling end user programming of web widgets
- Pushing back against fertilizer use myth in northern Tanzania
- South Africa: Bridging the Digital Divide for People With Disabilities
- History in the making: ‘Policy relevance’ and long perspective, with the Spring Meetings starting a series of summits
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021