Modelling Inclusive Business Success
July 22, 2013 Editor 0
Companies of all sizes are actively testing and rolling out inclusive business models. But scale has so far proven elusive. In the past few years, more and more observers have begun to point out that relatively few inclusive business models have achieved the potential for scale. This holds true also for ventures developed by large multinational corporations, which might have been considered the ideal vehicles given their vast resources, efficient systems, and global reach.
- Building intellectual capital in incubated technology firms
- The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
- A quest for global entrepreneurs: the importance of cultural intelligence on commitment to entrepreneurial education
- Corporate governance, value and performance of firms: new empirical results on convergence from a large international database
- Elements of Sustainable Business Models
- Competitive Cities: Which Are They, and Why Should We Care?
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020