Feeding the future using seed banks
July 22, 2013 Editor 0
Better use of the world’s seed banks could help provide a practical solution to future food shortages, according to an article in Nature, co-authored by a Natural History Museum scientist.
Go to Source
- What Does Professionalism Look Like?
- ANDE Launches Legal Tools for the East African Markets
- Advancing research to support smallholder farmers
- Open source won, so what’s next?
- Energy in Kenya: Potential for Renewables (Part 1)
- Infectious disease research gets a boost from websites, blogs, and social media
Tags: seed banks
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020