Scientists power mobile phone using urine
July 21, 2013 Editor 0
British scientists on Tuesday reported they had harnessed the power of urine and were able to charge a mobile phone with enough electricity to send texts and surf the internet.
Go to Source
- SA to host first Brics science, technology and innovation Ministerial meeting
- Health IT Innovation
- Is Your Social Venture Really Worth Scaling?
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- HOW COMMUNITY VENTURES MOBILISE RESOURCES: DEVELOPING RESOURCE DEPENDENCE AND EMBEDDEDNESS
- U of T Engineering breakthrough promises significantly more efficient solar cells
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020