Mobile Statistics in East Africa
July 21, 2013 Editor 0
The mobile industry in East Africa shows no signs of slowing down with countries like Kenya recording growth rates in subscriptions of 9% over the past year, and a similar percentage point increase in mobile money users each quarter. Many more businesses have adopted mobile tools to enhance their functions to capitalise on this growing mobile subscription […]
Go to Source
- Agricultural Mobile Finance
- How Can Digital Marketing Improve East African Development Outcomes?
- How BoP in Kenya Use Phones for Income Generation: Videos
- Quality vs Frequency: What’s Your Mobile Strategy?
- Mobile and web apps tackle sanitation challenges
- Will the Ubuntu Phone Rock the African Software Development Market?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021