Mobile Statistics in East Africa
July 21, 2013 Editor 0
The mobile industry in East Africa shows no signs of slowing down with countries like Kenya recording growth rates in subscriptions of 9% over the past year, and a similar percentage point increase in mobile money users each quarter. Many more businesses have adopted mobile tools to enhance their functions to capitalise on this growing mobile subscription […]
Go to Source
- Agricultural Mobile Finance
- How Can Digital Marketing Improve East African Development Outcomes?
- How BoP in Kenya Use Phones for Income Generation: Videos
- Quality vs Frequency: What’s Your Mobile Strategy?
- Mobile and web apps tackle sanitation challenges
- Will the Ubuntu Phone Rock the African Software Development Market?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020