East Africa: ‘Wechat’ Available for Nokia Asha Phones
July 21, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]Mobile social communication application, WeChat, is now available on the Nokia Asha Touch family of phones. WeChat enhances user social interaction by supporting exchanges of text, voice, emoticons, and photos with their friends over a mobile or data network. WeChat for Nokia Asha touch smartphones comes with its signature “Hold-to-Talk” feature which allows users to send voice messages. Users can also chat with a maximum of 40 friends online through WeChat’s group chat feature.
Go to Source
- The Importance of Stupid, Irrational Decisions
- Looking North: Investigating Technology Innovation & Entrepreneurship in North Africa
- Seedstars World – Discovering the best startups in emerging & fast-growing startup scenes | Application deadline: 31st March, 2013
- Innovation Spaces: People and Community Matter More Than Tech or Type
- Africa RISING takes part in preseason agribusiness networking forum in Tamale, Ghana
- Equivalent circuit modeling and vibrometry measurements of the Nigerian-origin Udu Utar drum.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020