Centre aiming to develop Braamfontein into ICT R&D hub
July 20, 2013 Editor 0
The Joburg Centre for Software Engineering (JCSE) aims to develop Braamfontein as a digital research and development cluster that will provide programming, development and business incubation to support the increased use of digital systems and devices by industries, says JCSE director Professor Barry Dwolatzky. All industries increasingly use information and communication technology devices and software to conduct business and support internal systems while the use of digital devices, digital content and software is expected to balloon in future.
Go to Source
- What do we mean by ‘Shared Value’?
- East Africa: ‘Wechat’ Available for Nokia Asha Phones
- ASSESSING TECHNOLOGY DIFFERENCES IN ELECTRONIC AND MOBILE PAYMENT SYSTEMS AMONG DEVELOPED AND DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- Executing Lean Growth Strategies
- Gates challenges researchers to reinvent the toilet
- The End of Banks as We Know Them?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021