Why African Entrepreneurs Outperform Their Peers When the Playing Field Is Leveled – Knowledge@Wharton
July 19, 2013 Editor 0
- WHO cone bio-assays of classical and new-generation long-lasting insecticidal nets call for innovative insecticides targeting the knock-down resistance mechanism in Benin.
- Africa: Innovators Should Consider Local Customs
- Tanzania’s Mwanzo Bora
- Gendered social innovation – a theoretical lens for analysing structural transformation in organisations and society
- What Gas Stations Tell Us about the Ups and Downs of Consumer Demand: How do industries react to demand shocks?
- Towards Innovation in Multinational Corporation Subsidiaries: Development of an Instrument to Select and Evaluate Value Driven Strategies
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021