Africa: Algae Biofuels Deemed Unsuitable for Developing Nations
July 18, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Significant uncertainties about the development of algae biofuels and a lack of research and development capabilities make this potential energy source an unsuitable option for developing countries, according to researchers from the UN University in Japan.
Go to Source
- Setting Up a Crowdsourcing Effort? Read This First.
- A paradigm shift for SMEs: Leveraging sustainability as a driver for innovation
- The African Rural University for Women, Uganda
- Generative team learning in Web 2.0 environments
- Free trade between the U.S. and EU could change the dynamic of value chains in Africa
- South-South Innovation- Experiences from India.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020