July 17, 2013 Editor 0
The Social Science Research Network posted an article by Clark Asay which discusses to what extent patents actually threaten open innovation communities. Previous assessments often treat open innovation communities monolithically in terms of patent risk, but open innovation communities typically consist of a broad spectrum of participants with distinct risk profiles. This article disaggregates open innovation communities and assesses the actual risks that patents pose to different categories of participants in open innovation communities.
Click here to view the article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018